The Iowa-class battleships were a class of six dreadnaughts in service during the second world war. The Iowa-class was a rather unsuccessful class battleships and were scrapped in 1948 having been replaced by the somewhat smaller Union-class dreadnaughts. The Commune of Paris in particular suffered a rather disastrous fuel fire.
- The battleships are all named after cities of their respective states by the way.
- APNS Commune of Des Moines (BB-61) - OTL USS Iowa (BB-61)
- APNS Commune of Newark (BB-62) - OTL USS New Jersey (BB-62)
- ANPS Commune of Paris (BB-63) - OTL USS Missouri (BB-63)
- APNS Commune of Milwaukee (BB-64) - OTL USS Wisconsin (BB-64)
- APNS Commune of Chicago (BB-65) - OTL USS Illinois (BB-65)
- APNS Commune of Winchester (BB-66) - OTL USS Kentucky (BB-66)