The Canadair CP-107 Argus is a maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft in service in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1957 to 1997. It is based on the Bristol Britannia airliner. In its early years, the Argus was reputedly the finest anti-submarine patrol bomber in the world. It would eventually be replaced by the Canadair CP-140 Aurora.
- 10717 at Greenwood Military Aviation Museum, Greenwood, Nova Scotia
- 10718 at Comox Air Force Museum, British Columbia
- 10724 at RCAF/RCN Station Shearwater, Nova Scotia
- 10732 at National Air Force Museum of Canada, Trenton, Ontario
- 10739 at Summerside Airport, Prince Edward Island
- 10742 at Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Ottawa
- 10748 at RCNB Esquimalt, British Columbia